Do You Need Help Protecting Your Rights?
When shareholders hear of corporate wrongdoing, some mistakenly believe that they do not have any rights or recourse. This could not be farther from the truth. As a shareholder, you are guaranteed certain rights regarding your investments. However, it takes the advocacy of a strong attorney to enforce these rights. We are the shareholders’ rights firm of Robbins LLP. We assist shareholders to enforce their rights and seek justice following corporate malfeasance. Serving clients throughout San Diego and the nation, we are prepared to champion your rights as we preserve your financial future.
What Are Your Rights As A Shareholder?
State and federal laws provide numerous protections for the rights of investors. As an individual shareholder, you are entitled to:
- The right to vote on certain business decisions, including electing directors
- The right to view certain financial documents and records, such as the minutes of board meetings
- The right to receive dividends that the company pays
- The right to own a portion of company assets
- The right to transfer ownership of stock
- The right to sue for acts of wrongdoing
We can often resolve our clients’ cases out of court, attaining favorable resolutions without going to trial. However, we are also experienced litigators. The world of shareholders’ rights litigation is immensely complex, but we have more than demonstrated our skill, knowledge, and success in this field. We can help you protect your future.