Speak Out Against Fraud
If you have evidence of fraud against the government, we are available to speak with you. Your information is crucial to ensuring the government is not taken advantage of. A whistleblower who identifies and reports False Claims Act violations may receive monetary compensation and is afforded protection against employer retaliation.
The False Claims Act encourages citizens to come forward with information that will help the U.S. government combat fraud. Since 1986, the U.S. government has recovered over $59 billion that had been stolen from the government.
Do You Have Information Of Fraudulent Activity That Has Harmed The Government?
Have you seen:
- Kickbacks to doctors or hospitals when they prescribe certain drugs
- Bill padding, upcoding and other fraudulent submissions to Medicare for unnecessary lab tests and nonreimbursable costs
- Doctors prescribing unnecessary medical treatments to the detriment of their patients
- Drugs marketed to populations for which the drugs have not been approved
- Unethical referral schemes that give doctors huge bonuses for their participation